Want to have a third-party monitor this page for any changes? Easy!
Just go here
to have a robot monitor this page for you.
This allows you to be assured of knowing about the latest revisions to the program.
Updated to 2.74
- Interaction between scale title font sizes corrected
Updated to 2.73
- Conditional failure to save text changes was corrected
Updated to 2.72
- Improved scale title placement accuracy on screen
Updated to 2.71
- Added logarithmic scale routine; improved text placement accuracy on screen
Updated to 2.70
- Corrected failure on text entry page.
Updated to 2.69
- Added ticmark deflection data output to both printer and to file. Corrected conditional error in
ticmark data table on Highlights page.
Updated to 2.68
- Maximum allowed ticmark width is now 3 millimeters.
Updated to 2.67
- Maximum plate width now 250 mm; maximum plate height is 180 mm. Miscellaneous interface
Updated to 2.66
- Add ticmark start/stop for each scale, easier ticmark and ticmark label delete/restore; other
Updated to 2.65
- Remove millimeter scale on printout (it is not necessarily correct)
Updated to 2.64
- Complete rewrite of printer width and height calibration routine
Updated to 2.63
- Upgrade to key handler
Updated to 2.62
- Significant upgrade to error handling for missing graphic file.
Updated to 2.61
- Allow Special scale to go back to Standard scale; found and corrected error in summary
filewriter; remove troublesome entry method for text-to-bottom input.
Updated to 2.60
- Found and corrected error in graphics-importing routine.
Updated to 2.59
- Updated to allow ohmmeter scale to have zero ohms at either zero deflection or fullscale
Updated to 2.58
- Updated to allow scale titles to be placed below the plate bottom (for documentation
Updated to 2.57
- Updated to allow negative ticmark lengths so ticmarks can point inward on a scale.
Updated to 2.56
- Updated Highlights entry page to simplify and clarify the entries and minimize the possibility
of problematic entries; other small changes.
Updated to 2.55
- Updated Scales design page to allow each scale to have adjustable degree of deflection to
fullscale to allow matching dB (or vu) scales to linear (percent) scale. Slight revision to Special Scales page; rewrite
of ticmark and label-selection page; remove HPGL-to-printer routine.
Updated to 2.54
- Updated Highlights page to show ticmark info right on the page
Updated to 2.53
- Added ability to write HPGL data to file, HPGL directly to PCL-capable printer and design
summary to printer; cosmetic upgrade to menubar
Updated to 2.52
- Significant upgrade to Plate design page; refined as far as possible the horizontal positioning
of texts on pages; removed "Center horizontally" button on text-entry page (problematic).
Updated to 2.51
- Added "Center horizontally" button to the text-entry page; refined horizontal positioning of
texts on printer.
Updated to 2.50
- A MAJOR
rewrite of nearly the entire program. Six scales, ten texts, ten highlights,
"up/down" buttons to make changes with instant visual feedback on that same page.
Updated to 2.49
- A major upgrade involving the additon of a Wizard to assist in the design of a file from
Updated to 2.48
- File-reading and Preview screen error handlers changed to have separate routines for font errors
and all other errors.
Updated to 2.47
- added Ohmmeter design routine
Updated to 2.46
- corrected problems in special scales routines
Updated to 2.45
- added ability to not print ticmarks and arc for each scale (one set of tics, multiple set of
Updated to 2.44
- increase number of scales on a plate up to six
; increase number of highlights up to
; increase number of arbitrary text strings up to eight
; miscellaneous upgrades
Updated to 2.43
- added movement nonlinearity correction capability; updated Help system
Updated to 2.42
- added aspect-ratio adjustment capability to accommodate modern "wide screen" monitors; updated
Updated to 2.41
- cosmetic improvements (switch to Arial font for program texts)
Updated to 2.40
- added circle on Preview page to assist in designing scales using round plates; found/corrected
deleted-tics file-saving error
Updated to 2.39
- remove useage counter
Updated to 2.38
- cosmetic improvements
Updated to 2.37
- major revision to toolbars (navigation); Help system accordingly updated
Updated to 2.36
- added "Quadrant" plate style
Updated to 2.35
- allow each of the four scales to have their own specifiable font sizes; associated ticmarks have
their lengths adjusted accordingly, along with the spacing from ticmark labels to the ticmarks; Help system updated.
Updated to 2.34
- use fiducials on plate corners instead of lines around plate to show size
Updated to 2.33
- allow changing Special scale back to Standard scale; corrected inability of virtual/actual
offset and bottom-to-bearing to be equal
Updated to 2.32
- rewrite of graphic-import and highlight routines.
Updated to 2.31
- added totally-arbitrary scale design capability to the other special scale designs.
Updated to 2.30
- now use a font-selecting routine to select from most of those fonts that are loaded onto your
computer (was formerly only serif or sans-serif).
Updated to 2.29
- major update to add routines to design db, vu, VSWR and S-meter scales with appropriate
Updated to 2.28
- add routine to delete (and restore) individual ticmarks and their labels
Updated to 2.27
- miscellaneous interface upgrades
Updated to 2.26
- allow specification of plate background color (was white only)
Updated to 2.25
- fixed incorrect colors
Updated to 2.24
- corrected inability of some menubar items to function correctly
Updated to 2.21
- corrected problem involving saving texts
Updated to 2.20
corrected error prohibiting entry of highlights
Updated to 2.19
- Separate printer-driver routines for the "rotated" and "horizontal" ticmark labels. This
generally but not always sidesteps printer idiosyncrasies encountered in some printers when they print text on an angle.
(Horizontal and vertical text prints correctly.)
Updated to 2.18
- font-size error in 2.17 fixed.
Updated to 2.17
- a major re-write to allow the ticmark labels to "rotate" about the pointer bearing. Numerous
other minor items were upgraded as well.
Updated to 2.16
- corrected text-position and text on/off errors
Updated to 2.15
- input error-checking refinement, prohibition of excess printout size which jammed some
Updated to 2.14
- corrected graphic size and position error, now toggle grid and pointer lines, near total rewrite
of Help system.
Updated to 2.13
- corrected ticmark label vertical position error, "X" exit error.
Updated to 2.12
- added "toolbar" for quick visually-logical access to common items; corrected
Updated to 2.11
- added "Highlights"; made Help system resolution-independent.
Updated to 2.10
- clarified menu item "Print"; fixed error in HPGL file.
Updated to 2.09
- changed internal items to allow commas for decimal-point specification of text size in those
Updated to 2.08
- output to the printer now uses only half of a sheet of paper. Design data is printed separately
(done from the Scales Design page or the Plate Design page).
Updated to 2.07
- significant upgrade to allow up to five independent text items to be placed on the plate. Each
of these has location, color and size separately specifiable. Application Note now part of the upgraded Help system
Updated to 2.06
- make key system Windows-version independent
Updated to 2.05
- use key file to convert trial version to full version. This conversion method simplifies
upgrades from trial to full.
Updated to 2.04
- save-file (an internal operation) modified for operation in global regions which use a comma for
Updated to 2.03
- added printer selection box
Updated to 2.02
- added separate X- and Y-axis printer calibration
Released - 2.01
- 2 September 2004